Tuesday, October 30, 2012

berry smoothie.

With summer now with us, the warmer weather is begging for cool drinks. The other day, while the heat was near unbearable and I was basking in the coolness of my house (which is like a fridge, no joke) I decided to make a smoothie out of the fresh berries in my fridge instead of eating them (oh, what a conventional way of consuming them :P)

Berries, of all kinds, are my favourite fruits. The fact I don't consume nearly enough dairy products means this is the best way to meet my nutritional needs while keeping my taste buds happy! Not to mention this is super easy to make :)

This recipe makes approximately one 350ml glass.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 cups of mixed berries - this is an approximate
  • One 175g tub of yogurt - I used Yoplait's raspberry
  • 150ml of milk - I used skim

METHOD:
  1. Put all ingredients in a blender or beaker (if you have stick blender, like me) - and blend
  2. VOILA! How easy was that! Now sit back, relax and enjoy your berry smoothie and the warm weather :)
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...