Friday, October 5, 2012

lindt cafe, martin place.

Last weekend my best friend and I headed out to Martin Place to enjoy a nice big morning dose of chocolate at the Lindt Cafe. Having not craved or treated myself to chocolate for almost a month the thought of eating and drinking as much chocolate as my body would let me made my heart flutter.

I've always loved Lindt chocolate. The first time I had a piece I couldn't bare to eat any other chocolate because no other chocolate was quite as smooth and delicious. So the first time I went to a Lindt cafe, several years ago, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

So what delicious chocolate treats did I inhale? (Yes, inhale. My friend was just digging into hers when I had polished off my waffles and hot chocolate...)
We both had - waffle with vanilla ice-cream and chocolate sauce $16
To drink, I had -  hot chocolate $7

I was a little disappointed by their vanilla ice-cream. You could tell it was 'homemade' because you could see the vanilla specks in the ice-cream, sadly the ice-cream tasted funny and bland, not vanilla-y at all. However, I have had the same ice-cream at the Cockle Bay store and that was spectacular!
Thought I'd throw in a gif of how I managed to ruin my waffles when I got over-excited with the chocolate sauce and just kept pouring...

Find them:
I went to the Lindt Cafe at Martin Place, but they have many stores tucked away around Sydney & Melbourne!

Sydney
Martin Place - 53 Martin Place (Cnr Phillip St), Sydney
Cockle Bay - 104-105 Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour
George St - Suncorp Building, 259 George St (Cnr Jamison St), Sydney
Miranda Westfield - Kiosk 11, Level 2, Miranda Westfield

Melbourne
Collin St - 271 Collins St, Melbourne
Chadstone - Shop B193, Lower Ground Level, Chadstone Shopping Centre
Chapel St - Shop T7, 500 Chapel St, South Yarra
Southgate - Shop G09, 3 Southgate Ave, Southgate Retail Precinct, Southbank

 Giant Lindt chocolate ball decoration..
Lindt Chocolat Café on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...