Friday, November 30, 2012

ichiban boshi, sydney.

I love Japanese food. My friends all know this so my good friend took me to her favourite ramen place, Ichiban Boshi, conveniently located right next to Kinokuniya in Sydney's Galleries of Victoria. Now, I'm quite a small person so I usually don't eat all that much food but despite the massive serving sizes at Ichiban, I managed to polish off all of my ramen with ease.

Their Tantan-men is the most popular choice, which is what myself and two other of my friends ordered. My other friend had ramen earlier that day so decided to opt for the Katsu-ju Chicken which is served with rice.

Find them:
I went to the Ichiban next to Kinokuniya in Sydney CBD however they have several other stores that you can check out!
Bondi Junction: Shop 1, 171-173 Oxford St

They also have one up in Queensland -
Southport: Shop 1, Cecil Hotel Complex, Scarborough St

Edamame, $4.80

 Katsu-ju Chicken, $11
Tantan-men, $13
Ichi-ban Boshi on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...