Friday, December 21, 2012

the cupcake bakery.

I LOVE cupcakes, so much so that my blog's logo is of a cupcake. So when I first heard of The Cupcake Bakery about 5years ago (it was the first of it's kind back then) I was ecstatic, but I was even more ecstatic to find out they were opening up a permenant stall at my local shopping centre, Rhodes. I could finally have my fix of non-crappy cafe cupcakes without needing to bake a whole batch for myself. The best thing about The Cupcake Bakery is that because they're a franchise (ie. the cupcakes come out of one place) you know the quality is going to be consistantly good.

I've tried a few of their flavours over the years, but I can't stray past my favourite the red velvet. They have a few adventureous flavours and a few extravagant looking cupcakes (like the lemon meringue). They're a little pricier than other cupcakes of similar quality, but because I've known of them the longest and have had consistant quality I can't help but go back.

How much for their cupcakes?
A standard flavour like my favourite the red velvet is $3.80 each or $42 for a dozen.
The deluxe flavours like the lemon meringue mentions above is $4.50 each or $51 for a dozen.

Find them:
They have several locations in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane - so check out their locations! I'm so glad there's one in Rhodes now, I kind of want a job there but I doubt they'll make any sales while I'm behind the counter - "Oh? You want a dozen red velvet cupcakes? Just let me taste a few of them for you first" *nom nom nom* "oops, sorry I ate them all..."

The Cupcake Bakery on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...