Friday, January 4, 2013

il goloso, haberfield.

I love Italian food. I grew up going to Leichhardt's Italian forum for all occasions with my family. For those who don't know, Haberfield and Leichhardt are the Italian food central of Sydney. My mother decided to take us out to lunch to Il Goloso in Haberfield to have a pre-Christmas lunch before we jetted off to China late last year.

The food were served in decently large portions and there was just SO much food I couldn't even finish my meal, the gnocchi! The antipasto was too oily for my liking, but the garlic prawns were spectacular! My gnocchi was delicious, the gnocchi itself was gorgeously fluffy. My mum, dad and brother's meals (respectively) were also all very delicious! If I had any qualms it was that the prices were quite dear, not something I could've afforded on my own.

Find them:
60 Dalhousie St
Haberfield, NSW

Garlic Bread, $3

Vegetable Antipasto, $15

Garlic Prawns, $18

Linguine Prawns & Asparagus, $22

Spaghetti Marinara, $22

Fettuccine Terramere, $22

Homemade Potato Gnocci with Sorentina Sauce, $22

Il Goloso on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...