Friday, February 1, 2013

saigon bowl, strathfield.

I first discovered Saigon Bowl when the tennis club around the corner was packed and it was the best discovery ever! The Saigon Bowl is where I go for food in Strathfield. The food is made well and quick, given there isn't too many people. Although I've been there more times than I can count on my hands and toes I only eat two dishes there. I'm not a very adventurous eater, if I like it then I don't change.

Find them:
3 The Boulevarde, Strathfield

 Crispy Chicken with Tomato Rice, $12.50
Beef Vermicelli, $13
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...