Friday, January 25, 2013

the rustic pie co., top ryde.

Recently I paid a little visit to my second closest shopping Mall, Top Ryde. Although I've been to Top Ryde more times I can count on my hands and feet, I had only ever really walked around the carpark and the first two levels. However, on a whim, one day I decided to visit it on my own which meant I took public transport and upon doing so I came across the open air strand which housed a variety of cute cafes such as The Rustic Pie. A few days later I dragged my boyfriend to pay a visit to my new found food street.

I had the chicken and vegetable pie with a side of rustic chips and gravy while my boyfriend had the osso bucco beef and mushroom with a side of sweet mash potato and gravy. Both meals were a decent $8.90 and absolutely delicious and filling. The pies individually without the side would've cost $6.60 and $6.80, respectively. Any pie plus one side is $8.90 - sorry I didn't note down the prices for pie deals with more than one side.

They also had a really cute milkshake bar area which seems really promising. Will definitely have to go back and try out their milkshake!

Find them:
Located on the open air level "La Strada" at Top Ryde shopping centre, Sydney.

 Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...