Friday, February 15, 2013

sushi hotaru, sydney.

My love for Japanese food stemmed from my first encounter with sushi trains as a young lass. The best thing about sushi trains are that they are THE perfect fast food places. You're not going to get food faster any other way, and not to mention it's healthier than a meal from Maccas.

The best thing about Sushi Hotaru is that every dish is only $3, which is incredibly cheap if you've ever been to any sushi trains, AND the sushi from Hotaru is simply amazing! My favourite of all dishes there is the soft shell crab (second picture below). I don't know what it is that makes it so amazing, but ever dish you try is amazing!

Find them:
Shop RP1, 500 George St, Sydney - inside Galleries Victoria.


Sushi Hotaru on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...