Wednesday, May 15, 2013

homemade hot chips.

One of my favourite snacks, especially during winter, is hot chips. For those who've been around me during lunch hour would know my first choice 90% of the time is hot chips. Although this is well and good while I'm out and about, when I'm at home I prefer to make my own food from scratch. So, here is my recipe for homemade chips.

This recipe makes approximately two servings.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 3 large cream delight potatoes
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Paprika
  • Extra virgin oil
METHOD:
  1. Preheat oven to 180˚C fan forced.
  2. Cut up the potatoes into the size and shape you desire, I usually cut them quite thin so they cook faster.
  3. Drizzle with oil and add a pinch of salt and a generous amount of pepper and paprika - rub in the seasoning.
  4. Bake for 30 mins, or until chips go golden brown.
  5. VOILA! Hot chips is made! Enjoy as a side or as a snack :)


Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure this is two servings? Double the ingredients and I'd say it's enough for one person/me. Never thought of adding paprika, so I'm making this happen ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...